4N 5D (4 Nights in Shillong )
4N/5D Budget Meghalaya Tour
Take a short trip to explore Meghalaya to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pickup from Guwahati in the morning and proceed to the mesmerising Shillong Trip by Car would be the Umiam Lake which is 15 km before Shillong. It is also popularly known as Badapani by the locals. One can enjoy water sports like kayaking, boating etc. is also available for a nominal charge.
Later we move to shillong and visit local tourist spots including Shillong peak (for Indian Nationals only), Elephant falls, Catholic Cathedral, Don Bosco Museum (Closed on Sundays and holidays), Wards lake (Closed on Tuesdays), Lady Hydari Park (Closed on Mondays), Local market and Polo Ground.
Later we will drop you to the hotel at Shillong for overnight stay.
Early morning start for KrungSuri Falls which takes around 5 hrs. to reach. With waterfalls as blue as the sky itself, the Krang Suri falls are one of the most appealing waterfalls of Meghalaya. Krang Suri Falls located in Jowai of West Jaintia Hills District in Meghalaya. The Krang Shuri Waterfalls is indeed a majestic place to visit in the summer.
While returning back to Shillong, clients can have the awe-inspiring vistas of Liatlum Canyon which hidden canyon will make you fall in love with Meghalaya all over again. Perched in the East Khasi Hills of Shillong, Laitlum Canyons is a little-explored haunt of the mountainous state of Meghalaya. At Laitlum, all one can see are breathtaking gorges and steep winding stairways that snake their way down to the lush valley. Overnight at Shillong.
After breakfast, we will pickup you up from Shillong hotel and proceed to the mesmerising Cherrapunji also known as Sohra. On the way we will visit Elephant falls and Shillong peak. Later proceed to cherrapunjee also known as Sohra. On the way, we will come across several waterfalls, limestone caves, striking root bridges, and other natural sites to provide several activities. The tour itinerary includes Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Mawsmai falls, and also enjoy some cave exploration at the Mawsmai cave.
After a hectic yet a wonderful day, return back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After enjoying a healthy breakfast go on a picturesque drive to Mawlynnong village which is located in the East Khasi Hills District along the India-Bangladesh border. It was awarded as the cleanest village in Asia in the year 2003 and is also known as “God’s Own Garden”. See the Khasi way of life and meet the locals.
Then visit Dawki where boating on the Umngot river should be a ‘must’ on your to-do-list. From photography point of view, click pictures from a top view of the boats. It appears as if the boats are flying in the air. Then spend some time at the Indo-Bangladesh border.
Later return back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drop to Guwahati hotel/Airport/residence.
SHILLONG: Hotel Lake View Inn
Address: Opp State Bank of India, M.G. Road, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
Upto 4 Heads
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- Entry permits, entry tickets and permit
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
4 NIGHT 5 DAYS BUDGET TOUR TO MEGHALAYA
4N 5D ( 4N Shillong )
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Standard Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private AC vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 11263 (Minimum 4 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 5632
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- All activities like Elephant Safari,Jeep Safari and any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost