4N 5D (3N Port Blair – 1N Havelock)
Andaman Weekend (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Port Blair and Havelock to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Upon your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel in Port Blair.
On arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest for a while.
Post Lunch at 2:30 PM, You will be picked up from your hotel and we will take you to the Corbyn’s Cove beach first. Corbyn’s Cove is the closest beach to the city. The crescent-shaped coconut palm-fringed beach is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. Activities such as Jet Ski, Speed boat rides and Parasailing can be done here. A couple of restaurants are present at Corbyn’s Cove beach where refreshments are available, you can grab some snacks here and relax by the beach.
Post Corbyn’s cove beach visit, we head to Cellular Jail where we experience the Light and Sound show. During this show, various artists enact the life of prisoners when Cellular Jail was operational. You come to know about the rich history of the Andamans with this show. The light and sound show takes place both in Hindi and English. It’s a must-watch show in the Andaman and it is pretty good.
Later return to the hotel for dinner (optional Cost) and comfortable stay overnight.
After Breakfast, you will be picked up from your respective hotel at Port Blair and will be transferred to the dock where you board a cruise to the famous Havelock Island. Enjoy your cruise ride to Havelock Island.
Upon reaching Havelock Island, our team will attend you and will take you to your hotel to check-in. Check-In and freshen up. The ferry sailing is subject to sailing schedule.
Post Lunch we begin our journey to the famous Radhanagar beach. This charming white sandy beach is the most favorite beach for relaxation in the Havelock island, We spend almost 3 Hours at Radhanagar beach. Swim, play and have fun.
The sunset at Radhanagar beach is quite appealing and we make sure you spend time until sunset at Radhanagar beach.
Post sunset our team attends you and drop you back at your hotel and get set for the most romantic evening at Havelock with exquisite candle light dinner*. (*Optional Cost)
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel. The rest of the morning at leisure for activities on your own.
In the afternoon you will proceed to Port Blair by Ferry.
Upon arrival, check-in to hotel.
Later, proceed for city tour of Port Blair and visit the Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Museum & Naval Fisheries Museum (Closed on Mondays).
Return to Hotel for overnight stay in Port Blair.
Entire day is planned for exploring the famous islands of Andaman & Nicobar Island Group including Ross Island and North Bay, via cruise.
A trip to the place that you often see at the back of a 20 Rupees note, the North Bay Island. The lighthouse seen at the back of 20 Rupee Indian note is from North Bay Island, Port Blair. The new 20 Rupee note which started printing from 2019 doesn’t have the north bay island printed in it.
In this trip, you will be taken to North Bay Island to enjoy the water sport activities and then to Ross Island to explore the ruins of this place that was once the administrative capital of the British.
Both these destinations are a must-visit destination that one should not miss while in Andamans.
North Bay Island also known as Coral Island is a popular destination in Port Blair. The beach and the water activities in its fringing coral reefs are the closest ones you will find at Port Blair. A ferry will take you across Aberdeen Jetty and bring you back after 3 hours.
The corals at North Bay are spread over a large area. You’re very likely to spot many fish, lobsters, or even clams on the coral reef. When at North Bay, it is time to relax and enjoy. Activities such as Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Rides and Sea Walk are available here.
Ross Island is a few miles away from Port Blair, once the administrative headquarter for the Britishers. The British then left the island and took settlement at Port Blair due to an earthquake that rocked the Island in 1941. Since then the Island could never recover from the decay and neglect which had set in. Slowly but steadily nature took its toll, as the banyan trees engulfed the buildings thus replacing the structures created by man. This island makes you feel nostalgic and takes you back in time when this was an administrative settlement for the Britishers. The Indian Navy has rebuilt some of the old buildings like the bakery and the local stores, from where you can purchase souvenirs.
This trip is closed on Wednesday.
Later return to Port Blair for overnight stay.
Today, you will say final goodbye to the city of Port Blair. After breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport for journey back home with unlimited memories
PORT BLAIR: Megapode Resort
Address: MPGJ+Q28, Delanipur,
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744102
HAVELOCK: Aparupa Sands Marina Beach Resort
Address: Govind Nagar, Beach no 2, Havelock Island,
Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
Makruzz / Green Ocean / Govt Ferry
– Port Blair to Havelock
– Havelock to Port Blair
Upto 6 Heads
Maruti Ertiga / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permit
- Inter-island transfers by private cruise
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Andaman Weekend (Deluxe)
4N 5D (3N Port Blair – 1N Havelock)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Standard Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 18010 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 11743
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the ferry tickets , timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Booking will be confirmed subject to the availability of cruise/ferry tickets.
- All activities like Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Sea walking, viewing corals and marine life in glass bottom boats and any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost
Summary of the latest guidelines for traveling to Andaman Islands:
The Andaman Tourism order all places in South Andaman, North and Middle Andaman shall be opened effective 03rd August 2021
1) All visitors / Tourist has to carry a Mandatory RT PCR negative test report taken within 48 hours of taking the flight from origin
2)Upon arrival all visitors/tourists have to go through mandatory RTPCR Test (free of cost) until the reports come that guests have to be at the hotel for the next 24hrs.
3) In case of a guest reported positive, the guest will be moved to paid institutional quarantine or designated hotels on a payment basis.
4) A RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) would be done at the Port blair at the time of onboarding Ferry. The cost of RAT might vary from 200 to 350 per person. The results would be declared within 30 minutes from the test.
General Guidelines defined for traveling to Andaman Islands during COVID:
- The Tourism Activities are permitted only in South Andaman & North & Middle Andaman District except Nicobar District.2. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with home co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years advised not to travel for tourism purposes.3. Tourists/Visitors who are at higher risk due to some medical history are advised to take extra precautions.4. Tourists/visitors shall minimize contact with other staff and visitors as far as possible and zero contact policy should be followed at all tourist destinations.5. All tourists/visitors shall be briefed by the hotel concerned about do’s & don’ts to be mandatorily followed during their stay and movements.6. While travelling tourists/visitors should wear a face mask and carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.7. At all tourist destinations, staff must wear face masks and wash/sanitize hands regularly while performing their duties.8. Aarogya Setu App shall be mandatory for all incoming tourists/visitors.9. Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly after use.10. The tourists/visitors on arrival at Port Blair airport have to undergo mandatory Covid-19 screening with RT PCR test free of cost. Thereafter the tourists/ visitors are allowed to move to their respective hotels. However, they will have to be under quarantine at Port Blair in their hotel rooms until the result of RT PCR tests are received. In case of RT PCR positive test results, the tourists/visitors shall remain in institutional quarantine in hotels notified by the Hoteliers Association in consent with the A&N Administration, on rate as specified or to the designated hospital/ Covid 19 care centre on case to case basis. Other guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation for airports (available at https://www.mohfw.gov.in and SOP) issued by Airport Manager, VSI also need to be followed.