Flight, Hotels & Holiday Bookings
Since 2016, Holiday Eyes has been committed to bringing our B2B and B2C clients the best in value and quality travel arrangements. We are passionate about travel and sharing the world’s wonders on the leisure travel side, and providing corporate travellers hi-touch services to facilitate their business travel needs.
We are the DMC (Destination Management Company) for tours in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Darjeeling & leisure parts Bengal, Andaman & Bhutan. We are also specialised in Kerela, Gujrat, Goa, Himachal and Kashmir tour arrangements.
In international sector, we offer lucrative with best worth for money tour packages Thailand, Singapore-Malaysia, Dubai, Hongkong-Macau, Mauritius and Maldives.
But are always expanding and enhancing our wide range of offers, as well as adding new and exciting tours for rest of India.
We’re an employee-owned travel company anchored by our values, integrity and dedication to customer service. Our award-winning company consistently ranks as one of the best agencies in the country (Travel Weekly, Business Travel Weekly), and is a top member of the prestigious Signature Travel Network, a worldwide partnership allowing us to provide our customers unmatched benefits.
We Offer following services to our clients:
+120 Premium leisure & business city tours
Holiday Eyes is an innovative hotel revenue management consulting company, for a new breed of hoteliers.
Holiday Eyes is a global leader in hotel revenue management, and with our remote revenue management consulting services we help independent hotels increase their financial performance. Our hotel yield and revenue outsourcing specialists implement Holiday Eyes’s innovative and proven methodology to grow the RevPar and GopPar results of your hotel.
We have an extensive experience in both the hospitality travel & tourism industry, and leave no stone unturned to uncover the hidden revenue potential of your hotel, to increase your bottom line profit. We have a strong business development DNA, and aim to challenge the status quo.
Along with strong Channel Manager Online software service we ensure 24/7 back-end support for our hoteliers to manage smooth and prompt synchronization of dynamic rates and inventories of all online and offline platform.
- Adopt a healthy market segmentation for the hotel
- Assist with budgeting and develop a forecasting model adapted to the market segments
- Increase revenue by stimulating demand and use existing demand for the destination
- Push forward the hotel on potential distribution channels to enlarge the demand
- Optimize direct sales and distribution via website and phone
- Structure the pricing management
- Set strategic pricing in terms of public and negotiated rates
- Handle all Revenue management tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Holiday Eyes will study the main competitors of the hotel to assess their price positioning in relation to their products offering. Holiday Eyes will build a report comparing the strengths and weaknesses of the main competitors and the hotel. The report will aim at building the Price – Value relationship that the hotel can provide in front of its main competitors.
- Holiday Eyes will benchmark and compare the pricing strategies of the main competitors and the hotel. The study will look at the public prices but will also try to pinpoint negotiated rates such as corporate rates. The study will look at a year period: day by day pricing by length of stay. The benchmarking will show how the hotel is priced competitively and create or revise the pricing grid.
- Holiday Eyes will evaluate the distribution of the main competitors: GDS, IDSs and offline through mystery calls. The study will look at promotion management, length of stay pricing per channels. The study will also look at the distribution management of the hotel, inventory availability management, rates availability management in periods of low to high demand. The benchmark study will look at the competitive strengths and weaknesses of the hotel and present an action plan, with a primary focus to contract the right new distribution channels.
- Upon the benchmarking studies, Holiday Eyes will review the existing pricing grid or build a new one and recommend pricing strategies to stimulate the demand. Both public prices and negotiated rates with multiple length of stay will be assessed and recommended. Pricing will be recommended per period of demand: low to high periods. Negotiated corporate rates will be reviewed in relation to the production and corporate accounts. The sales team input will be needed.
- Holiday Eyes will review the demand calendar, or create one, and analyze strength of demand day by day per period (with or without events), in view of day by day rate strategies.
- Holiday Eyes will build market segmentation for the hotel and create a forecasting model to ensure that existing demand for each individual segment will be targeted most effectively in terms of marketing, sales and pricing strategies.
- Holiday Eyes will develop monthly rate strategy sheets with the following objectives:
- Day by day pricing strategy for one year will be shown (price value per length of stays day by day will be recommended)
- Pricing strategy per channels of distribution
- Yield strategies with L.O.S. restrictions on peak periods
- Holiday Eyes will also review or build the rate loading and the rate management through all electronic distribution channels to ensure that all prices including corporate rates are correctly shown and bookable. Two meetings are planned before the start of implementation:
- Meeting at the start of the project with first phase of assessment and meeting with the team
- Final presentation meeting with the pricing strategies and tools
Online Distribution Strategy
- Holiday Eyes will develop the implementation of the suggested action plan. As the main challenges based on current occupancies seem distribution and pricing oriented Holiday Eyes will focus on getting the required results. This includes contracting online and offline distribution channels.
Our Core Values
We offer complete Revenue Management Support will Competitive Analysis in order to enhance occupancy and Average Room Rate.
We offer best price gaurantee and value for money for Hotel Revenue Management and Holiday Packages.
Jishu is the CEO & Managing Director of Holiday Eyes and brings with him over 16 years of tenure in travel industry driving product innovation and managing our supplier relations for better travel experience of our customers.
Prior to HolidayEyes, Jishu spent a number of years turning around and scaling up businesses for the MakeMyTrip.com(MMT) in India. During his tenure at MMT, he was responsible for business development and servicing B2B clients in India. He also played an active role in Hotel supply in Andaman, North East India and Bhutan.
Prior to MMT, he spent a good number of years in Airline Industry including Air Deccan, Kingfisher and Spicejet.