BEFORE YOU DEPART
Accommodation and Transport
Keeping in touch with home
CHOOSING A TRIP
Food, drink and dietary requirements
Safety and medical information
Travelling in a group
Travelling with childrend
- HolidayEyes recognizes the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and data processor.
B. USERS OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITS OF INDIA
- Please note that the data shared with HolidayEyes shall be primarily processed in India and such other jurisdictions where a third party engaged by HolidayEyes may process the data on its behalf. By agreeing to this policy, you are providing HolidayEyes with your explicit consent to process your personal information for the purpose(s) defined in this policy. The data protection regulations in India or such other jurisdictions mentioned above may differ from those of your country of residence.
- If you have any concerns in the processing your data and wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by writing to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide a service(s) to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm your bookings after your withdrawal of consent. For instance, if you make a booking (hotel or/and Services), then certain personal information of yours like contact details, gender, dietary preferences, choice of room with smoking facility, any medical condition which may require specific attention or facility etc. may have to be shared by us with our vendors, and they may further process this information for making suitable arrangements for you during your trip.
- A withdrawal of consent by you for us to process your information may:
- severely inhibit our ability to serve you properly and in such case, we may have to refuse the booking altogether, or
- Unreasonably restrict us to service your booking (if a booking is already made) which may further affect your trip or may compel us to cancel your booking.
C. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND ITS LEGAL BASIS
- The information as detailed below is collected for us to be able to provide the services chosen by you and also to fulfill our legal obligations as well as our obligations towards third parties as per our User Agreement.
- “Personal Information”of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
- Registration on the Website: Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and/or fax numbers. The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
- Other information:We may also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, buying behaviour.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
- Information pertaining any other traveller(s) for whom you make a booking through your registered HolidayEyes In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other traveller(s) for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s).
D. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information collected maybe used in the following manner:
- While making a booking:
- While making a booking, we may use Personal Information including, payment details which include cardholder name, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travellers list as available in or linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
- We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- confirm your reservations with respective service providers;
- keep you informed of the transaction status;
- send booking confirmations either via sms or Whatsapp or any other messaging service;
- send any updates or changes to your booking(s);
- allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
- customize the content of our website and mobile site;
- request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- send verification message(s) or email(s);
- Validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
- As a registered User, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new services, other noteworthy items (like savings and benefits on airfares, hotel reservations, holiday packages, car rentals and other travel services) and marketing programs.
- In addition, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
E. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HolidayEyes will retain your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
- Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by the business.
F. COOKIES AND SESSION DATA
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently. Cookies also allow ease of access, by logging you in without having to type your login name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display any advertisement(s) to you while you are on the Website or to send you offers (or similar emails – provided you have not opted out of receiving such emails) focusing on destinations which may be of your interest.
- A cookie may also be placed by our advertising servers, or third party advertising companies. Such cookies are used for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on any website, and also to use aggregated statistics about your visits to the Website in order to provide advertisements in the Website or any other website about services that may be of potential interest to you. The third party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements. All such information is anonymous. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology and is used by all major websites. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No Personal Information is collected during this process. The information so collected during this process, is anonymous, and does not link online actions to a User.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. HolidayEyes supports your right to block any unwanted internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking HolidayEyes cookies may disable certain features on the Website, and may hinder an otherwise seamless experience to purchase or use certain services available on the Website. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
- Automatic Logging of Session Data:
- Each time you access the Website your session data gets logged. Session data may consist of various aspects like the IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the Website. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. The aforesaid information cannot identify any User personally. However, it may be possible to determine a User’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of User’s point of connectivity through the above session data.
G. WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service Providers and suppliers:
- Your information shall be shared with the end service providers like airlines, hotels, bus service providers, cab rental, railways or any other suppliers who are responsible for fulfilling your booking. You may note that while making a booking with HolidayEyes you authorize us to share your information with the said service providers and suppliers. It is pertinent to note that HolidayEyes does not authorize the end service provider to use your information for any other purpose(s) except as may be for fulfilling their part of service. However, how the said service providers/suppliers use the information shared with them is beyond the purview and control of HolidayEyes as they process Personal Information as independent data controllers, and hence we cannot be made accountable for the same. You are therefore advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provider or supplier whose services you choose to avail.
- HolidayEyes does not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information of Users to third parties except sharing of such information with our business / alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various referral services and for sharing promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- In addition to the circumstances described above, HolidayEyes may disclose User’s Personal Information if required to do so:
- by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process;
- to conduct our business;
- for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce or protect our rights or properties of HolidayEyes or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.
H. USER GENERATED CONTENT
- HolidayEyes provides an option to its users to post their experiences by way of reviews, ratings and general poll questions. The customers also have an option of posting questions w.r.t a service offered by HolidayEyes or post answers to questions raised by other users. HolidayEyes may also hire a third party to contact you and gather feedback about your recent booking with HolidayEyes. Though the participation in the feedback process is purely optional, you may still receive emails, notifications (app, sms, Whatsapp or any other messaging service) for you to share your review(s), answer questions posted by other users or a. The reviews may be written or in a video format. The reviews written or posted may also be visible on other travel or travel related platforms.
- The UGC that HolidayEyes collects may be of the following kinds:
- Review and Ratings
- Question and Answers
- Each User who posts review or ratings, Q&A, photographs shall have a profile, which other Users will be able to access. Other Users may be able to view the number of trips, reviews written, questions asked and answered and photographs posted.
I. HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING OUR PROMOTIONAL E-MAILS?
- You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new HolidayEyes services, and other noteworthy items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message.
J. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND PERMISSION
- You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its Website as covered above at any time. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited, or we might not be able to provide the services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com
K. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may access your Personal Information from your user account with HolidayEyes. You may also correct your personal information or delete such information (except some mandatory fields) from your user account directly. If you don’t have such a user account, then you write to firstname.lastname@example.org
L. ELIGIBILITY TO TRANSACT WITH HolidayEyes
- You must atleast 18 years of age to transact directly with HolidayEyes and also to consent to the processing of your personal data.
ROLE OF HolidayEyes AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF HolidayEyes
- HolidayEyes acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to HolidayEyes. This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. HolidayEyes will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which HolidayEyes issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can HolidayEyes be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service related issues at the hotel. The liability of HolidayEyes in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of HolidayEyes (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and HolidayEyes has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. HolidayEyes will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of HolidayEyes. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. HolidayEyes would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year’s Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. HolidayEyes will have no control over waiving the same.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a hotel can either be “Prepaid”, or “Pay at hotel” as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of HolidayEyes.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, and service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by HolidayEyes.
- At the hotel’s or HolidayEyes sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to HolidayEyes at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide HolidayEyes with correct credit or debit card details. HolidayEyes may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by HolidayEyes and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In “Pay at hotel” model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide HolidayEyes with correct credit or debit card details. HolidayEyes may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. HolidayEyes does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and HolidayEyes shall assume no liability for the same.
- HolidayEyes is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- HolidayEyes does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner except the linked site easeroom.com for Hotel Bookings on its Website. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of HolidayEyes and hence HolidayEyes is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. HolidayEyes is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
- CAR RENTALS
- “Cab” as may be used in this document includes all categories of transport vehicles like sedans, hatchbacks, sport utility vehicles, multi utility vehicles, and any other vehicle meant for transporting passengers.
- “Cab Operator” means all the car operators providing their vehicles along with their drivers;
TYPES OF CAR RENTAL BOOKINGS FACILITATED BY HolidayEyes
- Outstation Cab: This enables User(s) to book vehicles operated by cab operators having All India Tourist Permit (AITP) vehicles and operating between two separate cities. On the basis of the demand/requirement of the User, HolidayEyes as a facilitator connects the User with the concerned cab operator.
- Cabs (intracity and intercity): This enables User to book vehicles operated by cab operators having AITP license on hire/rental basis. This service shall be provided for both intercity and intracity on exclusive basis by booking the entire Vehicle of the cab/taxi operators.
- Airport Drop: This shall exclusively cater to the needs of User intending to travel from and to the Airport. The service provided is intracity in nature and shall not facilitate the User to book intercity Airport drops
ROLE OF HolidayEyes AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HolidayEyes does not operate cab services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab services, cab types and prices to User, it has tied up with many Cab Operators.
- HolidayEyes acts only acts a facilitator between the Cab Operator and User. The transaction is always between the Cab Operator and the User.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Cab Operator to ensure it has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities required to undertake the travel booked. HolidayEyes gives no warranty or assurance in regard to requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits which the Cab Operator is supposed to obtain from appropriate authorities.
- HolidayEyes shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any claims with respect to the trip including without limitation, claims pertaining to timeliness, safety, continuity, uninterrupted travel, quality, conditions of vehicle or driving skill, the Cab not departing or reaching on time, behaviour of the cab driver, interiors of the Cab, cancellation of the trip by the Cab Operator due to any reason whatsoever, the baggage of the User getting lost, stolen or damaged, the Cab Operator providing a different type of Cab to the User, the User waiting at the wrong boarding point, the User being dropped to nearest location by the driver of the Cab due to any unavoidable circumstances, or any act or omission of Cab Operator causing accident, loss of life to the User.
- HolidayEyes will not be liable to User or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by User through usage of Website, in so far as such information is provided by the Cab Operator.
- In case of break down or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, HolidayEyes shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a Cab can either be “Prepaid”, or “Part Payment” as per the options made available by the Cab operator on the Website of HolidayEyes.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the base fare, applicable taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the Cab operator, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by HolidayEyes.
- In “Part Payment” model, the User is required to pay a specific percentage of the total booking amount at the time of making the booking and balance payment shall be made directly to the driver at the time of check-in.
- Any booking is subject to applicable cancellation policy set out on the booking page or as communicated to the User(s).
- In case of Car Rental and Outstation Cab bookings, the booking amount paid does not include toll charges, interstate taxes, passenger taxes or any other applicable levies and the same shall be borne by the User.
- Expenses like toll charges, permit charges, parking charges, entry fees, Service Tax & any other Government Tax as per Government guidelines are to be borne by the User and paid directly to the driver.
- The estimate cost provided at the time of booking is not to be construed as the final pricing for your trip unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometers and hours). Distance and time are calculated from garage to garage and not from the pick-up of the User for both within city and outside city trips.
- The travel allowance wherever applicable has to be paid directly to the driver.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- The User must carry a valid photo-id proof during the trip and present the same to the Cab Operator or driver of the Cab before boarding the Cab. In the event of a mismatch in the identity of the User or traveller, the Cab Operator or the driver of the Cab may, at their discretion, deny boarding to such User.
- Cab Operator is obligated to commence the trip as soon as the User boards the Cab. User shall report to HolidayEyes in case the driver denies to commence the trip for any reason whatsoever.
- User shall board the Cab on or within such time as informed at the time of booking or provided in the booking voucher. In case the User fails to board the cab within the given timeline, Cab Operator will have the liberty to cancel the booking without informing the User.
- User will not have any right, title or interest in the Cab provided for the given trip.
- Once a Trip is booked by User, changes in departure time, boarding or dropping points are not permitted.
- Any failure by User to board the Vehicle within the given timelines at the boarding point or trip commencement point, shall result in forfeiture of the total booking amount paid by the User without any refund rights.
- User shall stop and take breaks at specified places only. User shall avoid taking additional breaks except in case of emergency.
- User shall be responsible and liable for their own safety and security of luggage. HolidayEyes shall not be responsible for any loss to User or their luggage in any event.
- In the event of any dissatisfaction with any of the services provided by Cab Operator or HolidayEyes, the matter must be reported directly to Cab Operator or HolidayEyes, in order that appropriate action may be taken to remedy the problem.
- The booking made by the User should be strictly for tourism purposes only.
- The trip should be undertaken in the User’s personal capacity and shall not be used for profit making in any commercial context.
DO’s AND DON’Ts FOR THE USER
THE USER SHALL:
- Arrive on time at the appointed pick up point as mutually agreed with Cab Operator;
- Maintain and ensure good and humble conduct with Cab Operator during the trip and on failure to do so, Cab Operator may require such User to disembark the Cab;
- Prior to commencement of trip, check and agree with Cab Operator on dimension/weight of the luggage that can be accommodated in the boot space of the Cab;
- Check the starting time and the reading on the odometer at the start of the trip. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey.
THE USER SHALL NOT:
- Ask Cab Operator to violate any traffic rules, or the city police or government rules or other applicable laws for any reason whatsoever;
- use services offered under this head for any purpose which is unlawful or illegal under the applicable laws;
- insist on disembarking at any place expect the point of drop as provided by the User at the time of booking;
- board the Cab if he/ she is intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar abusive substances.
- ACTIVITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- ‘Activity’ includes day tours & sightseeing, spa & wellness, adventure sports, cruise, theme/ amusement parks, buffets & dining or any other service/product booked on the Website.
- The provider of the Activity will be referred as ‘Activity Provider’, who shall be solely responsible for provision of the products/ services booked by the User.
ROLE OF HolidayEyes AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HolidayEyes’s role is limited to facilitating the procurement of an Activity service by the User from the Activity Provider. The transaction or the service fulfilment relation is always between the User and the Activity Provider
- HolidayEyes shall not provide pick up and drop facility for any Activity unless otherwise explicitly mentioned in the confirmation of the reservation.
- HolidayEyes shall not be liable or responsible for:
- Any damage or loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, irregularity, delay/change in schedule, cancellation without cause, inaccurate information, deficiency of service/product, or cancellation due to conditions not under the control of Activity Provider;
- The health, safety and well-being of the User in the course of availing the Activity or thereafter;
- Any incidental or ancillary services which is directly purchased by the User from the Activity Provider;
- Any incorrect information provided by the Activity Provider.
- The maximum liability of HolidayEyes will be limited to refund of booking amount which was received by HolidayEyes for reservation of the Activity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of Activity Provider in addition to HolidayEyes’s User Agreement and Terms of Service.
- The User will be required to present the booking / confirmation voucher issued by HolidayEyes in order to avail the Activity
- The User shall further be in possession of valid documents viz. identity proof, address proof, passport in case of Activity booked outside India or any other document as specified by the Activity Provider in order to utilize the Activity booked.
- The User may be required to sign a waiver/consent form, safety procedure form, medical declaration or other document before availing the Activity where mandated by the Activity Provider.
- The User shall reach out to Activity Provider directly for any concerns subsequent to the confirmation of reservation.
- The User should ensure that he qualifies all the eligibility criteria for availing the Activity including but not limited to age limit, weight limit, medical conditions etc. User understands that in case he is found unfit or illegible for the Activity, Activity provider may or may not allow the User to avail the said Activity.
PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS, AND CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations will be subject to cancellation and refund policies of the Activity Provider which may vary from time to time.
- HolidayEyes may charge applicable taxes or service charge, convenience fees etc. wherever applicable. .
SPECIAL OFFERS AND COUPONS
The following terms will additionally apply to any coupon provided by HolidayEyes:
- HolidayEyes’s responsibility is limited to sharing the coupon with the User subject to receipt of payment from the User;
- The redemption of coupon is User’s responsibility, and providing the service will be the Activity Provider’s responsibility;
- The expiry date of the coupon shall be mentioned on the coupon and the User will not be able the use the coupon subsequent to the date of expiry;
- The coupon is not redeemable for cash;
- The coupon once purchased cannot be refunded or cancelled
Please find the cancellation policy below. Please note that any cancellation request received on Sundays, Public Holidays and the request will be actioned after office hours resumes.
· Cancellation or Rescheduling policy varies from hotel to hotel and the retention charges are applicable as per hotel policy.
· An additional service charge of INR 250/- per head will be charged by HolidayEyes apart from of hotel cancellation charges.
- Cancellation policy for individually mentioned on the website at the time of booking. We strongly recommend to read thoroughly the cancellation policy and terms & conditions before confirming your booking.
- The cancellation policy of the hotel may vary depending on Peak and Low seasons. The information regarding season and off-season rates are available on website and you may view the same before booking.
- The room rates and cancellation policy of the hotel is decided by hotel management. HolidayEyes has no interference or control on the hotel management decision regarding any such policies related to hotel’s stay and services.
· Usually, in leisure destination like Andaman, Meghalaya, Goa, Sikkim, Darjeeling and similar locations, majority the hotel cancellation policy is as under
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 5% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes.
For business/ metro cities, normally, the cancellation policy is as under:
- If cancelled from 0 days to 48 Hours before the check-in date 1night retention.
- If cancelled 3 days before the check-in date, then full refund applicable. However, HolidayEyes will charge INR 250 per booking as service charge on top of Hotel cancellation policy under both leisure and business cities.
- 5% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation anytime after the order is placed online.
- 300 Rupees Cancellation/rescheduling applicable for each person for each side.
- 25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days.
- 50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 120 Hours
- No refund for cancellation received before 72 Hours
FOR ACTIVITIES / CAR RENTALS
- Full refund upon cancellation received before 10 Days of arrival.
- 25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days.
- 50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 120 Hours.
- No refund for cancellation received before 72 Hours.
- 200 Rupees Cancellation applicable per cancellation of the ticket.
FOR PACKAGES WITH FLIGHT
For our limited edition tour packages with flight.
- No Refund if the flight gets cancelled/Delayed/Rescheduled.
- No refund for cancellation of the flight tickets at any time after the booking is made.
- No refund for the trip due to delay/cancellation/rescheduled in the flight timings, However if the guest manages to come at his own cost then the trip could be done as per the itinerary agreed upon. However no refund shall be given for the day missed.
FOR ALL OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGES (HONEYMOON, ADVENTURE, FAMILY AND CUSTOMIZED)
- Cancellation Charge of Rupees 2500 Per Person is Applicable any time after the Booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if Cancellation received less than 10 Days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 11 – 20 Days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 21 – 30 Days before arrival.
- There can be exceptional circumstances where HolidayEyes and / or the Service Providers may be unable to honour the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like act of God, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason beyond the control of HolidayEyes.
- If HolidayEyes has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonour of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators.
- The User agrees that HolidayEyes being merely a facilitator of the services and products booked, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance.
- The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
- The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of booking due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third party platforms such as payment gateways, banks etc.) or any other similar failures, HolidayEyes obligation shall be limited refunding the booking amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge HolidayEyes from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
- In no event shall HolidayEyes and be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or any other Sales Channel.
Refund Policy: On receiving cancellation/refund request, our team will process the refund based on the cancellation policy. The money will be refunded (if eligible for refund) to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments, it may take 5-10 business days to refund to show up on you credit card statement.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions, please write a mail to email@example.com