4N 5D (2N Gangtok + 2N Darjeeling )
Dream Tour in the North East (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Gangtok & Darjeeling to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pick-up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station to be taken to Gangtok (5500 ft) -the Land of the Pristine and unspoilt natural beauty of Sikkim, with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrent and peaceful lakes, a journey 130kms & takes 5hrs to reach Gangtok, arrive at the hotel & check-in. Relax & refresh yourself & then walk to the mall which is just 5 minutes away & overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast, proceed to Tsomgo Lake (12,313 ft), a 40kms drive which takes 2.5 hrs. This lake is located very close to Nathula Pass which is the entry point to China termed as the “Silk Route & remains frozen for most parts of the year. Legend has it that the Lamas use to forecast the future by studying the colour of the lakes waters. Enjoy the surroundings, majestic snowy peaks which feed the lake and the clean fresh air, back to Gangtok by 3 pm for a late lunch. Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts & overnight stay at Gangtok.
Drive for visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, one of the finest monastery where His holy Dalai Lama stayed for some time, Various View Point, etc – Transfer to Darjeeling – Darjeeling is nearly 135 Kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest – Popularly known as the Queen of the hills and is also known for the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway DHR Of UNESCO heritage tag, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute HMI – Check into hotel – Evening free – Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak subject to clear weather – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast – After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing – Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Closed on Thursday, Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center Closed on Sunday, Tea Estate, Natural History Museum Sunday Closed, Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station for onwards destination.
** * Tour End ***
DARJEELING: Bon The Rink Heritage Darjeeling
Address: Dr. SM Das Rd, near Rink Mall, Limbugaon, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101
Upto 6 Heads
Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Dream Tour in the North East (Deluxe)
4N 5D (2N Gangtok + 2N Darjeeling)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 24256 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 12128
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost