4N 5D (2N Shillong – 1N Cherrapunjee-1N Guwahati)
Short Break to Meghalaya (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Guwahati, Shillong and Cherrapunji to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Assam , covering Kamakhya Temple – Situated on top of the Nilachal Hill, Maa Kamakhya Temple is the most sacred among the tantrik shrines of Shakti worship in the world; Balaji Temple, State Museum, Navagraha Temple – dedicated to the nine planets located on the top of Chitrasal Hill, Umananda Temple on Bhasmachal – a Shiva temple located at the Peacock Island – smallest inhabited riverine island in the world , Sankardeva Kalakhetra – is a cultural institution in the Panjabari area, named after the medieval poet-playwright and reformer Srimanta Sankardev. Evening Experience the river cruise Jahajghat/ Machkhowa to Jahajghat/ Machkhowa river Brahmaputra.Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 2 Journey Starts from Shillong (130 KMS / 3 hrs drive). Enroute visit Umium Lake – created by damming the Umiam River in the early 1960s. The principal catchment area of the lake and dam is spread over 220 square km. Shillong – the capital of British-created Assam until 1972 – and is now the capital and hill station of Meghalaya, also known as “The Abode of Clouds”, one of the smallest states in India. Overnight in Shillong.
Morning enjoy breakfast and then set out on an excursion trip to Cherrapunjee (60 Kms / 2hrs one way). It is the traditional capital of the Nongkhlaw hima (Khasi tribal chieftainship) known as Sohra or Churra. Visit Dwan Syiem view point, Noh Kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco Park etc. Later drive back to Resort at Cherrapunji.
Morning enjoy breakfast and then start the sightseeing covering Ward’s Lake, Shillong Peak – 10 kms from the city, offers a panoramic view of these country side, and is also the highest point in the State, Elephant Falls and many more scenic beauty of nature.
Overnight stay at shillong.
Morning Departure Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Station Tour Ends.
GUWAHATI: Hotel Nandan
Address: GS Rd, Manipuri Rajbari, Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam 781008
SHILLONG: Alpine Continental
Address: Police Bazar, Thana, Quinton Road, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
Upto 6 Heads
Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Short Break to Meghalaya (Deluxe)
4N 5D (2N Shillong – 1N Cherrapunjee- 1N Guwahati)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 32528 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 16264
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost