5N 6D (3N Gangtok + 2N Pelling )
Enchanting Sikkim (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Gangtok & Pelling to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pick-up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station to be taken to Gangtok (5500 ft) -the Land of the Pristine and unspoilt natural beauty of Sikkim, with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrent and peaceful lakes, a journey 130kms & takes 5hrs to reach Gangtok, arrive at the hotel & check-in. Relax & refresh yourself & then walk to the mall which is just 5 minutes away & overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast, proceed to Tsomgo Lake (12,313 ft), a 40kms drive which takes 2.5 hrs. This lake is located very close to Nathula Pass which is the entry point to China termed as the “Silk Route & remains frozen for most parts of the year. Legend has it that the Lamas use to forecast the future by studying the colour of the lakes waters. Enjoy the surroundings, majestic snowy peaks which feed the lake and the clean fresh air, back to Gangtok by 3 pm for a late lunch. Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts & overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast, visit to Tashi View Point to view Mt. Khangchendzonga. Situated 8kms from the town, this point offers a breathtaking view of the majestic peak & surrounding hills. Also can be seen are the monasteries at Phodong & Labrang. On the return visit Hanuman Tok (7200 Ft), temple devoted to Hanuman. From the temple you can also get a bird’s eye view of the Selep waterworks which supplies drinking water to the Gangtok town. Near this temple which is maintained by the Army, is Lukshyama- the royal cremation grounds of the erstwhile royal family of Sikkim. Then go to Ganesh Tok (6500Ft), a temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha which is so small in size that it can hardly accommodate one person & one has to crawl to get inside, The Handicraft & Handloom Showroom, which promotes traditional arts & crafts, a veritable storehouse of exquisite carpets, blankets, shawls in “Lepcha” weaves; The Flower Show, which contains over 200 species of orchids set amidst a beautiful landscape; Do-Drul Chorten (Stupa) which is one of the most important stupas of Sikkim, built by the head of the Nyingma order- Trullshi Rimpoche in 1945. It contains rare details of Dorji Phupa, Holy Books, Mantras and is encircled by 108 prayer wheels; The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology built in 1958 in traditional style, a renowned worldwide centre for the study of the Mahayana Buddhist philosophy & religion, a treasure house of rare “Thankas”, statues, over 200 Buddhist icons and prized objects of art & finally Ban Jhakhri Waterfalls, back to the hotel by late afternoon, Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast at 9am, proceed to Pelling (6800 Ft), a 5hour journey (112kms) via Ravangla (6800 Ft), a small township & transit point to various destinations in South & West Sikkim, situated at the base of Meenam Hill (10300 Ft).
Arrive at Pelling by 2-3pm & check-in at Hotel. This is one of the closest points to the Kanchenjunga range & one can see it upfront touching the sky from Pelling & overnight stay at Pelling.
Leave early for the Skywalk, Khecheopalri Lake, also called the “Wish Fulfilling Lake”. It lies in a depression surrounded by prayer flags & forested hills, Then go to the Rimbi Falls & Khangchendzonga waterfalls.
After lunch, proceed to The Pemayangtse Monastery (7021 Ft), 2.5kms from Pelling. Built during the late 17th century, it is one of the oldest & most important monasteries of the Nyingmapa order of Buddhism in Sikkim. Even today, it is only the monks of this monastery who enjoy the title of ‘Tasang’ or pure monks. The monastery follows the Mindroling tradition & has 108 monks. The main attraction of the monastery is the wooden replica of Zangdog Palri, the celestial abode of Guru Padmasambhava, built by Serdup L Dorje Rinpoche in 1971, Rabdentse Ruins – the second capital of the erstwhile King of Sikkim till 1814 A.D. This is also very close to the Pemyangtse Monastery, a 30mins walk from the main road. The scenic view from the top of the ruins scanning across the deep valley, to the mystic heights of the Kanchenjunga range is something to be cherished & etched in memory & Helipad Ground, back to hotel by evening & overnight stay at Pelling.
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station for onwards destination.
** * Tour End ***
PELLING: Summit Newa Regency & Spa
Address: Lower Pelling, near Old State Bank Of India, Pelling, Sikkim 737113
Upto 6 Heads
Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Enchanting Sikkim (Deluxe)
5N 6D (3N Gangtok + 2N Pelling)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 37924 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 18962
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
Short Tour to Himalaya (With Deluxe Hotels)
Land Of Gods (With Deluxe Hotels)
Splendor of Sikkim (With Deluxe Hotels)
Best of Himalayas (With Deluxe Hotels)
Exotic Sikkim (With Deluxe Hotels)
Sikkim Adventure (With Deluxe Hotels)
Best of Three (With Deluxe Hotels)
Himalayan Special (With Deluxe Hotels)
Short Break to Sikkim (With Deluxe Hotels)
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost