5N 6D (2N Gangtok + 1N Kalimpong + 2N Darjeeling )
Flavours of the Hills (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Gangtok, Kalimpong & Darjeeling to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pick-up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station to be taken to Gangtok (5500 ft) -the Land of the Pristine and unspoilt natural beauty of Sikkim, with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrent and peaceful lakes, a journey 130kms & takes 5hrs to reach Gangtok, arrive at the hotel & check-in. Relax & refresh yourself & then walk to the mall which is just 5 minutes away & overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast, proceed to Tsomgo Lake (12,313 ft), a 40kms drive which takes 2.5 hrs. This lake is located very close to Nathula Pass which is the entry point to China termed as the “Silk Route & remains frozen for most parts of the year. Legend has it that the Lamas use to forecast the future by studying the colour of the lakes waters. Enjoy the surroundings, majestic snowy peaks which feed the lake and the clean fresh air, back to Gangtok by 3 pm for a late lunch. Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts & overnight stay at Gangtok.
(0900hrs-1300hrs) After breakfast, visit to Cottage Industries, Started during the time of the Chogyals of Sikkim, as a venture to preserve, protect and propagate the authentic Sikkimese arts, handicrafts and skills of local and village artisans, it has become one of the major attractions for people visiting Sikkim where beautiful souvenirs like carpets, hand carved tables (choktses), traditional handcrafts, furniture, handlooms carpets and other products are produced & exhibited for sale. Flower Show, at one end and below the Ridge Park is the Flower Exhibition Centre which holds the annual Orchid show. Inside the area is not very large but it has amazing collections of flowers of many different types, if you are a flower lover, then this is the place for you. But the best time is between March to June when the Orchids are in full bloom and put on display, Do-Drul Chorten (Stupa) which is one of the most important stupas of Sikkim, built by the head of the Nyingma order- Trullshi Rimpoche in 1945. It contains rare details of Dorji Phupa, Holy Books, Mantras and is encircled by 108 prayer wheels; The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology built in 1958 in traditional style, a renowned worldwide centre for the study of the Mahayana Buddhist philosophy & religion, a treasure house of rare “Thankas”, statues, over 200 Buddhist icons and prized objects of art & finally Ban Jhakhri Waterfalls.
After lunch, depart to Kalimpong (4000 Ft), a drive of 75 kms & taking around time 2.5 hrs to reach. Also called the garden of flowers, this town has almost everything- scenic beauty, flowers, greenery, waters, mists, clouds etc. Arrive at Kalimpong & check-in at the hotel.
Evening free at leisure with a visit to the market, Where you do some curio shopping, buy some Kalimpong Cheese & lollypops of Swiss technology from “Larks” or just take a walk thru the market & overnight stay at Kalimpong.
After breakfast, proceed for a half day sightseeing of Durpin Hill (which has the famous Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brang Monastery which belongs to the same Buddhist sect as the present Dalai Lama), Pine View Point, Dr Graham’s Homes complex with its historic church & well maintained grounds founded in 1900 by Rev. Dr. J A Graham, a Scottish missionary, Delo Hill (5556 ft) appears to be the roof- of- the- world, is the highest point in Kalimpong. Delo also has the town’s picturesque water reservoir. Then on to Mangal Dham Temple constructed in memory of the late Guru Shree (108) Mangal Dasji and dedicated to Lord Krishna.
After lunch, proceed to Darjeeling (7100 ft), a 50kms drive taking around 2.5hours to reach, the “Queen of the hill stations”, its name derived from “Dorje-Line” which means the place of “Dorje”, the mystic thunderbolt. After a very scenic drive thru the mountains, tea gardens etc. Reach Darjeeling by evening & check in at hotel.
Spend the evening lazing around or walk up to the mall area & overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Start the day at 4am with an early morning trip to Tiger Hill (7800 Ft) to catch the sunrise from behind the majestic Kunchenjunga range. On the way return back visit the Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop, back to the hotel for breakfast.
(09:00 AM TO 03:00PM) After breakfast, proceed for a half day Darjeeling local sightseeing of the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Zoo, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre, Tea Garden (outer view) & Japanese Temple. Back to the hotel by evening; take a walk to “Chowrasta” the centre point of the Mall area. You can do some window shopping & overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station for onwards destination. ** * Tour End ***
KALIMPONG: Summit Barsana Resort & Spa
Address: Justice Biswas Rd, Kalimpong Khasmahal, Kalimpong, West Bengal 734301
DARJEELING: Bon The Rink Heritage Darjeeling
Address:Dr. SM Das Rd, near Rink Mall, Limbugaon, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101
Upto 6 Heads
Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Flavours of the Hills (Deluxe)
5N 6D (2N Gangtok + 1N Kalimpong + 2N Darjeeling)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 39358 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 19679
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
3 Night 4 Days Darjeeling Tour
5 Night 6 Days Gangtok & Darjeeling Tour
Short Tour to Himalaya (With Deluxe Hotels)
Land Of Gods (With Deluxe Hotels)
Splendor of Sikkim (With Deluxe Hotels)
Best of Himalayas (With Deluxe Hotels)
Exotic Sikkim (With Deluxe Hotels)
Sikkim Adventure (With Deluxe Hotels)
Best of Three (With Deluxe Hotels)
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost