5N 6D (2N Cherrapunji + 2N Shillong + 1N Guwahati )
3 States (Deluxe)
Take a short trip to explore Cherrapunji, Shillong & Guwahati to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pickup from Guwahat airport/ rly station & transfer to Cherrapunjee, which experience the 2nd heaviest rainfall in the world. Cherapunjee is also famous for the beautiful landscape. Cherrapunji, currently the historical name Sohra is more commonly used; alternative spellings are Cherrapunjee and Charrapunji), is a subdivisional town in the East Khasi Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya. It is credited as being the wettest place on Earth. Check in at hotel, overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
After breakfast, proceed to Cherrapunjee sightseeing, scenic circular route covering:
1.Mawsmai caves, situated around 6 kms from Cherrapunjee, these limestone caves have the distinction of being the only caves in Meghalaya that are lit enough to enable people to enjoy the natural formations inside. Though the caves are long, only a distance of 150 meters is open for tourists, while the rest is closed. The stalactites and stalagmites in the caves come in innumerable forms, shapes and sizes. This magnificent natural wonder has been created by years of natural abrasion and flowing underground water.
2.Seven Sisters Fall, plunging down aheight of 1,035 ft, theNohsngithiang Fall is the fourth highest waterfall in India. This fall is located a few kilometres from Cherrapunjee. The fall derives its name from the seven streams that flow down the plateau. This waterfall is also known as Seven Sister Fall or Mawsmai Fall, the latter being the name of the village – a must see during the monsoons, when the streams are inundated with water and flow down rapidly forming a perennial rainbow.
- Nohkalikai Fall
- Dainthlen Fall
The Living Root bridges(Umkar Root Bridge) are made from the roots of the Ficus elastica tree, which produces a series of secondary roots that are perched atop huge boulders along the streams or the riverbanks to form bridges.
The living root bridges, some of which are over a hundred feet long, take ten to fifteen years to become fully functional, but they’re extraordinarily strong – strong enough that some of them can support the weight of fifty or more people at a time. The bridges are alive and still growing and gain strength over time.
Back to the hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
After breakfast drive to Mawlennlyong- said to be the cleanest village in Asia. Visit the sky view point- a maze of bamboo pathways which takes you above the tree tops to get a clear view of the Bangladesh plains. Mawlynnong is a village in the East Khasi Hills district of the Meghalaya state, India. It is famous for its cleanliness and natural attraction. Mawlynnong was awarded the prestigious tag of ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’ in 2003 by Discover India Magazine. Onwards to Shillong & overnight stay at Shillong.
Local sightseeing in and around Shillong – DBCIC, The Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous Cultures at DBCIC (Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures) is Asia’s largest Museum of Indigenous Cultures of its kind. In it the visitor can have an overview of the whole of North East India. Rising into Shillong’s skyline the Museum is a seven storey building with 17 well laid out Galleries of international standard containing artefacts, paintings, fiberglass figures – all a feast to the eyes and a source of knowledge. The topmost Gallery is where the visitors can relax and enjoy some of the rare dances of the North East. The Museum is indeed a surprise to visitors both from India and from abroad. Its best publicity are the visitors themselves who come to see it. Wards Lake, One of the most popular attractions of Shillong, Ward’s lake is a must-visit place when in this pristine north-eastern city. Also known as Pollock’s Lake, this artificial water body is encircled by an extensive lush garden and lies in the middle of the city. Take a walk around this horse-shoe shaped lake on the cobble-stone path or simply admire the colorful floral beds in the garden. It is equally popular amidst locals, family vacationers and honeymooning couples, as a picnic spot. Don Bosco Church, Police Bazaar for shopping. Overnight in Shillong.
Transfer to Guwahati at 0700hrs… checkin at the hotel & proceed to Kamakhya Temple, Balaji Mandir, Fancy Bzr…. Evening visit Kalakshetra & do the boat ride on the Brahmaputra River (DIRECT PAYMENT OPTIONAL). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast, transfer to Guwahati airport to catch your flight. **** Tour End ***
SHILLONG: Hotel Alpine Continental Shillong
Address: Police Bazar, Thana, Quinton Road, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
GUWAHATI: Hotel Nandan
Address: GS Rd, Manipuri Rajbari, Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam 781008
Upto 6 Heads
Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
3 States (Deluxe)
5N 6D (2N Cherrapunji + 2N Shillong + 1N Guwahati )
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 41673 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 20837
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
4 Night 5 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour
2 Night 3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour
SHORT BREAK TOUR TO MEGHALAYA & KAZIRANGA
Sublime North East (With Deluxe Hotels)
North-East Journey (With Deluxe Hotels)
Exotic Himalayas (With Deluxe Hotels)
Wild Himalayas (With Deluxe Hotels)
Mist of the Hills (With Deluxe Hotels)
3 States (With Deluxe Hotels)
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost