6N 7D (4 Nights in Port Blair, 2 Nights in Havelock )
Take a short trip to explore Port Blair and Havelock to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
- Upon your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel in Port Blair and relax for a while
- We will start your journey from Corbyn Cove beach in Port Blair where you could enjoy the most famous Jet-ski boat.
- Visit the Cellular Jail, also known as “Kala Pani,” to learn about the history of the Indian freedom struggle.
- Attend the light and sound show at the Cellular Jail for a captivating historical narration.
- Take a ferry to Havelock Island, which is known for its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters (about 2-3 hours by ferry).
- Check in at your Havelock hotel.
- Visit Radhanagar Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia, and enjoy the sunset.
- The day starts early for excursion to the beautiful Elephant beach.
- The pickup vehicle will arrive at 07:00 hours, to board the jetty at 07:30 The boat ride from Havelock to Elephant beach takes around 23 minutes.
- Get into the snorkelling gear and get all set to explore the colourful underwater world.
- After the snorkeling session, you can simply relax at the The atmosphere is serene and the sight is soothing.
- After breakfast, check-out from your hotel.
- Later will proceed to Port Blair by Upon arrival, check-in to hotel.
- Later, proceed for city tour of Port Blair and visit the Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Museum & Naval Fisheries Museum (Closed on Mondays)
- Entire day is planned for exploring the famous islands of Andaman & Nicobar Island Group – Ross Island and North Bay, via cruise.
- In this trip, you will be taken to North Bay Island to enjoy the water sport activities (at own cost)
- Then proceed to Ross Island to explore the ruins of this place that was once the administrative capital of the British.
- Return to Hotel for your overnight stay.
- Today your journey begins at around 3:00 AM from Port Blair by road through the dense tropical forest to reach the starting point of the entrance, which leads to the Jarawa Tribal Reserve.
- On reaching Baratang, visit the limestone caves and mud volcano in Baratang.
- The journey to the Limestone caves is completed in two phases. A bumpy ride on Dongi (boat) from the Baratang Jetty takes you through dense mangroves forest to reach the starting point of the trek and then you walk for 3 km to reach the caves.
- Return to Hotel for your overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport for journey back home with unlimited memories.
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Kalki
Address: Gurudwara Ln, Biggie Line, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101
HAVELOCK: Havelock Exoctic Beach Resort
Address: Swaraj Dweep 22H2+9VJ Havelock, Swaraj Dweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
Makruzz / Green Ocean / Govt Ferry
– Port Blair to Havelock
– Havelock to Port Blair
Upto 6 Heads
Maruti Ertiga / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permit
- Inter-island transfers by private cruise
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
Incredible Andaman (Deluxe)
6N 7D (4N Port Blair + 2N Havelock)
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 30058 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 13802
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- Tour itinerary shall be shuffled as per the availability of the ferry tickets , timings & holidays of tourist spots.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- Booking will be confirmed subject to the availability of cruise/ferry tickets.
- All activities like Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Sea walking, viewing corals and marine life in glass bottom boats and any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost
Summary of the latest guidelines for traveling to Andaman Islands:
The Andaman Tourism order all places in South Andaman, North and Middle Andaman shall be opened effective 03rd August 2021
1) All visitors / Tourist has to carry a Mandatory RT PCR negative test report taken within 48 hours of taking the flight from origin
2)Upon arrival all visitors/tourists have to go through mandatory RTPCR Test (free of cost) until the reports come that guests have to be at the hotel for the next 24hrs.
3) In case of a guest reported positive, the guest will be moved to paid institutional quarantine or designated hotels on a payment basis.
4) A RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) would be done at the Port blair at the time of onboarding Ferry. The cost of RAT might vary from 200 to 350 per person. The results would be declared within 30 minutes from the test.
General Guidelines defined for traveling to Andaman Islands during COVID:
- The Tourism Activities are permitted only in South Andaman & North & Middle Andaman District except Nicobar District.2. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with home co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years advised not to travel for tourism purposes.3. Tourists/Visitors who are at higher risk due to some medical history are advised to take extra precautions.4. Tourists/visitors shall minimize contact with other staff and visitors as far as possible and zero contact policy should be followed at all tourist destinations.5. All tourists/visitors shall be briefed by the hotel concerned about do’s & don’ts to be mandatorily followed during their stay and movements.6. While travelling tourists/visitors should wear a face mask and carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.7. At all tourist destinations, staff must wear face masks and wash/sanitize hands regularly while performing their duties.8. Aarogya Setu App shall be mandatory for all incoming tourists/visitors.9. Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly after use.10. The tourists/visitors on arrival at Port Blair airport have to undergo mandatory Covid-19 screening with RT PCR test free of cost. Thereafter the tourists/ visitors are allowed to move to their respective hotels. However, they will have to be under quarantine at Port Blair in their hotel rooms until the result of RT PCR tests are received. In case of RT PCR positive test results, the tourists/visitors shall remain in institutional quarantine in hotels notified by the Hoteliers Association in consent with the A&N Administration, on rate as specified or to the designated hospital/ Covid 19 care centre on case to case basis. Other guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation for airports (available at https://www.mohfw.gov.in and SOP) issued by Airport Manager, VSI also need to be followed.