3N 4D (1 Night in Guwahati, 2 Nights in Kaziranga. )
4 DAYS BUDGET TOUR TO KAZIRANGA
Take a short trip to explore Guwahati & Kaziranga to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pickup at 9 Am from Airport/Hotel/Home within Guwahati Metropolitan and visit Maa Kamakhya Temple, a famous pilgrimage. The temple is located on the Nilachal hill in Guwahati at about 8 kms from the railway station. Kamakhya Temple is one of the most revered shrines of Goddess Shakti in India. It is also one of the four Shakti Peethas (Temples with highest powers of divinity). Apart from the deity Kamakhya Devi, compound of the temple houses 10 other avatars of Kali namely Dhumavati, Matangi, Bagola, Tara, Kamala, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Bhuvaneshwari and Tripuara Sundari.,Mythical.
Next proceed to Umananda Temple. The Umananda temple is located on a small island on the Brahmaputra river. The island is called Peacock Island and perhaps is the smallest river island in the world. To visit this place you will need to take a ferry ride from the banks. There is a small hill on the island sheltering the temple namely, Bhasmacala.
Later we proceed to visit SHAKARDEV KALAKHETRA which is a premier institution exhibiting the culture and heritage of Assam. Spread over a vast amplitude, the complex houses different buildings that are systematically arranged according to art, dance, sculptures etc. Named after the great unifier and the creator of modern Assamese community, Srimanta Shankardev this cultural institution will introduce you to what Assam is all about.
We will then proceed to BASISTHA ASHRAM which is located in the south-east corner of Guwahati city is a Shiva mandir.
Also if the time permits we will visit Tirupati Balaji temple and Assam State Museum.
After a day long tour, we will drop you to your hotel/home/airport.
Pickup from Guwahati airport/Residence where you meet with our representative and drive to Kaziranga. Upon arrival transfer to the wildlife resort. Overnight stay at resort.
Next day We will take you to the spot of elephant safari (own cost) inside the national park in the early morning. In this safari, you can have a closer view of the park from the back of an elephant.
After that we will show you some notable places around Kaziranga like tea gardens, orchid gardens, hilly streams, Assamese villages and Karbi ethnic village models. Again in the afternoon, we will take you for another jeep safari (own cost) of the national park.
Overnight stay at kaziranga.
After the safari, return back to hotel for breakfast and refreshment.
Later go for Jeep safari (at own cost) at the national park for another dose of adventure.
Finally check-out from hotel and post lunch we will drive back to Guwahati for your onward destination. Tour ends with loving memories!!!
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permit
- Inter-island transfers by private cruise
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
4 DAYS BUDGET TOUR TO KAZIRANGA
3N 4D (1N Guwahati + 2N Kaziranga )
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Deluxe Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 14586 (Minimum 2 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 7293
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- All activities like Elephant Safari,Jeep Safari and any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost