6N 7D (2 Night in Kaziranga, 3 Nights in Shillong 1 Night in Guwahati)
6N/7D Budget Kaziranga, Meghalaya & Guwahati Tour
Take a short trip to explore Kaziranga , Meghalaya & Guwahati to enjoy their unique culture and cuisine.
Pickup from Guwahati airport/Residence where you meet with our representative and drive to Kaziranga. Upon arrival transfer to the wildlife resort. Overnight stay at resort.
Get up early for elephant safari into the forest. Our representative will take you to the elephant riding point by jeeps. Here we will be carried through the tall grass. Meanwhile the morning mists will slowly lift leading to an experience that one cannot forget easily. The elephant safari is the best mean for wildlife viewing as the wild animals are not afraid of the elephants and it is possible to observe them from very closely.
Return to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast, we will go for jeep safari in the national park for wildlife viewing in the central zone.Later return to the resort for unwinding yourself and having lunch. After lunch we will go on our second jeep safari of the day, this time we will visit the Western zone of the national park.One can also spend some time at the Donga view point, situated in western zone.
Return to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Enjoy jeep safari to the national park in the morning.Later after breakfast drive to Shillong via Guwahati. En-route we will have a short halt at Barapani Umiam Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills.
Later we move to shillong and visit local tourist spots including Shillong peak (for Indian Nationals only), Elephant falls, Catholic Cathedral, Don Bosco Museum (Closed on Sundays and holidays), Wards lake (Closed on Tuesdays), Lady Hydari Park (Closed on Mondays), Local market and Polo Ground.
Later we will drop you to the hotel at Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will pickup you up from Shillong hotel and proceed to the mesmerising Cherrapunji also known as Sohra. On the way we will visit Elephant falls and Shillong peak. Later proceed to cherrapunjee also known as Sohra. On the way, we will come across several waterfalls, limestone caves, striking root bridges, and other natural sites to provide several activities. The tour itinerary includes Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Mawsmai falls, and also enjoy some cave exploration at the Mawsmai cave.
After a hectic yet a wonderful day, return back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After enjoying a healthy breakfast go on a picturesque drive to Mawlynnong village which is located in the East Khasi Hills District along the India-Bangladesh border. It was awarded as the cleanest village in Asia in the year 2003 and is also known as “God’s Own Garden”. See the Khasi way of life and meet the locals.
Then visit Dawki where boating on the Umngot river should be a ‘must’ on your to-do-list. From photography point of view, click pictures from a top view of the boats. It appears as if the boats are flying in the air. Then spend some time at the Indo-Bangladesh border.
Later return back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Guwahati.
On reaching Guwahati, we will first visit Kamkhya Temple. Later will visit Umananda Temple which is located on a small island on the Brahmaputra river. The island is called Peacock Island and perhaps is the smallest river island in the world. To visit this place you will need to take a ferry ride from the banks. There is a small hill on the island sheltering the temple namely, Bhasmacala.
Later we proceed to visit SHAKARDEV KALAKHETRA which is a premier institution exhibiting the culture and heritage of Assam. Spread over a vast amplitude, the complex houses different buildings that are systematically arranged according to art, dance, sculptures etc. Named after the great unifier and the creator of modern Assamese community, Srimanta Shankardev this cultural institution will introduce you to what Assam is all about.
We will then proceed to BASISTHA ASHRAM which is located in the south-east corner of Guwahati city is a Shiva mandir.
Also if the time permits we will visit Tirupati Balaji temple and Assam State Museum.
After a day long tour, we will drop you to your hotel/home/airport.”
Next morning after breakfast transfer to Ghy Airport/ Rly Station.Tour ends with loving memories!!!
SHILLONG: Hotel Lake View Inn
Address: Opp State Bank of India, M.G. Road, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
GUWAHATI: Hotel Sunview International
Address: Hotel Sunview International lane, 1, GS Rd, opp. nizoram house, Ananda Nagar, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781005
Upto 4 Heads
For Larger Groups
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Guwahati Airport
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels in CP plan
- Private Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- Transportation using Private vehicle as per the itinerary above, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Complimentary Airport Pick up & Drop
- Entry permits, entry tickets and permit
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay
- Air/train ticket, Room service.
- Any meal expenses other than Breakfast.
- Telephone calls, laundry, camera charges any portage at airports and hotels.
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional usage of vehicle
- GST 5%
6 NIGHT 7 DAYS BUDGET TOUR TO KAZIRANGA,MEGHALAYA & GUWAHATI
6N 7D (2N Kaziranga + 3N Shillong + 1N Guwahati )
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Standard Hotels
- – All sightseeing and transfer by private AC vehicle
Price per Adult: INR 16652 (Minimum 4 Heads)
Price per Child above 5Years: INR 8326
OTHER SIMILAR PACKAGES
- If Cancelled:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: No Refund
- Between 16 to 30 Days: 25% Retention
- Before 30 Days: 10% Retention
- If No-Show: No Refund
- If Journey date is:
- Within 7Days prior to travel Date: 100% Payment
- Between 8 to 15 Days: 50% Payment Required
- Before 16 Days: 30% Payment Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for availing Package Tour.
- We are not responsibility if any natural calamities.
- All activities like Elephant Safari,Jeep Safari and any other activities or purchase of refreshments by guests will be at their own cost